Terms & ConditionsFebruary 15, 2023 2023-08-05 19:10
Terms & Conditions
Services & repairs
- Payment is strictly due upon completion of work.
- Payments to be made by debit / credit card or cash.
- We carry out an external and internal inspection of your leisure vehicle documenting any marks, damage, etc prior to starting works.
- It is the owners responsibility to ensure there is sufficient space (1 meter) around the leisure vehicle to allow to carry out the works safely.
- The leisure vehicle is to be on firm and level ground.
- Please let us know if mains electric, water and gas are not available at the caravan when you make your booking.
- Please let us know of any faults or issues you have with the leisure vehicle at the time of booking.
- We are unable to service your toilet if the toilet and / or toilet cassette in not clean.
- MCS only work on leisure touring vehicles. We do not work on leisure vehicles used for living or business purposes.
- It is the owner responsibility to ensure access to the leisure touring vehicle including internal and external lockers, security locks, etc. A call out fee will be charged if we are unable to carry out the planned works due to access issues.
- The lockers and floor should be clear of items. MCS cannot be held responsible for damage to items that we may have to move to carry out the service, repairs or works.
- MCS reserve the right to cap off any gas appliance that is deemed to pose an immediate danger to persons or property.
- Service consumables are included in the service cost, however replacement parts and labour are charged as extra. We will seek the owners permission prior to installing any replacement parts.
- Where not included in the service, labour will be charge at £50/hour and billed in 15 minute increments.
- Wheel nuts will be torqued to the manufacturers settings and we will ask the own to witness and sign that this has been carried out.
- Upon completion the service, you will receive a detailed report and service sticker. We will also ask you to sign the report.
- We are members of the Approved Workshop Scheme which is backed by the NCC, The Caravan and Motorhome Club, The Camping and Caravanning Club and all major tourer and motorhome manufacturers. Our full service is recognised by major manufacturers with regards to maintaining warranty.
- Water, gas and electrical circuits will be turned off following the service.
- Call-out fee is £60 including the first 20 mins of labour with additional labour charged at £50/hour billed in 15 minute increments.
- We aim to ship orders within 1 to 2 business days.
- Parcels will be sent on a 1 to 2 day tracked service.
- Special item good such as solar panels and motor movers are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the order is cancelled prior to installation.
- Returns accepted if the good are returned unopened and the packaging undamaged.
- Following installation, returns are no longer accepted.
- Debit / credit card payments are processed securely by our card processor via their secure interface. Your debit / credit card information is not seen or stored by us.
- Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
- All workmanship carries a 6 month warranty providing no modifications or alterations are carried out that could affect the work carried out by MCS.
- Warranty visits are only provided within a 25 mile radius of Highworth, Wiltshire.
- Manufacturers warranty periods of the products we install are available upon request.
- Having your leisure vehicle serviced and / or inspected is the best was to ensure a trouble free year however it does not guarantee this, as a service report is a reflection of the condition on the day of the service. We do not provide warranties or guarantees on the leisure vehicle and its equipment.
- Warranty repairs on behalf of manufactures are subject to our standard call-out fee and additional labour where applicable.
We at MCS always strive to exceed our customers expectations, however if you feel we have fallen short of this, then please email email@example.com and we will forward a copy of our complains procedure .
MCS & Mobile Caravan Services are trading styles of Mobile Caravan Services Ltd.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.